Taiwanese Aboriginals Box Set A
This is the Taiwanese Aboriginals Box Set A, which contains 6 2-part masking treatments. Step 1 is a serum to be patted onto the face. Step 2 is a facial mask .
The beautiful housing of the masks contains a paper cut of the endangered "Black-Faced Spoonbill", a water bird that is indigenous to Taiwan.
The Masks in this set are:
- Soapberry & Bird's Nest Fern Facial Mask (01 - Whitening)
- Shell Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Facial Mask (02 - Moisturizing)
- Taiwan Hibiscus & Strawberry Facial Mask (03 - Anti-aging)
- Red Quinoa & Millet Wine Facial Mask (04 - Repairing)
- Betel Palm Leaf & May Chang Facial Mask (05 - Balancing)
- Caviar & Yam Facial Mask (12 - Total Effect)
Maskingdom is the premier luxury Sheet Mask manufacturer in Taiwan. They believe that during any month, the skin goes through different phases where there are different needs. To this end, MasKingdom has developed an unique 6 function system where each number correspond to a highlighted function of the mask.
Formulated with deep ocean water found off the coast of Southern Taiwan. Deep ocean water is pure and stable and contains essential minerals including magnesium (Mg), calcium (Ca) and potassium (K).
The masks are made of fine Japanese silk and clings close and true to the contours of the wearer's face. The "second skin" ability provides hydraulic lock and aid in the skin's even and deep absorption of the mask essence.
Size: Packet of serum, 30ml essence, Japanese silk mask sheet x 6
- Pat serum onto face.
- Open packet and unfold mask pulling on flaps.
- Peel the mask off the plastic sheet
- Press gently with fingertips to set in place over face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and massage excess essence into skin.
We Also Recommend